TrueInfinitePlane is LightWave Layout volumetric plugin to render ground plane covering entire scene. You can control surface color using Node Editor just like in regular Surface Editor. Saves you time spend on making huge ground plane object for every project.
TrueInfinitePlane key features:
- Custom Node Editor with Material input.
- Working with LightWave v9.6+ Materials, such as f.e. Conductor.
- Working with LightWave v9.5+ New Lights, such as f.e. Dome Light.
- Working with LightWave v9.0+ Advanced Camera Tools, such as f.e. Perspective Camera.
- Extremely fast ray-ground plane intersection calculation.
- Ground plane settings stored with scene, not in object.
- Supporting reflection and refraction blurring.
- Supporting normal and bump mapping.
Add plugin to Layout, then press ctrl-F6 to open Volumetrics Effects window.
Pick up True Infinite Plane from drop down menu, and press Edit Nodes to edit surface color.
Changes made in the 1.5 (25-Feb-2012)
- Fixed LightWave v11.0 compatibility.
Changes made in the 1.0 (21-Apr-2009)
- The first official Windows release.
Minimum Windows Requirements
- LightWave v9.5+
- Pentium or better
- Windows 32 bit
Installing the product
In order to install the program, please extract the archive to some location on your hard disk.
On Windows ®, the archive is in the ZIP format. You will need 3rd party software such as WinZIP, which you can download from http://www.winzip.com (it's not included in the package), or other compatible software to decompress the archive.
Windows XP ® has built-in ZIP support (simply right click on the archive’s icon, and choose ‘Extract all files...’).
On Macintosh ®, the archive is in the SIT format. You will need 3rd party software such as StuffIt, which you can download from http://www.stuffit.com (it's not included in the package), or compatible software to decompress the archive.
The LightWave ® plugin does not require files to be in specific locations, which is a very nice feature. But for easier file management it is recommended that the plugin files (i.e. those with .p extension) be copied to your LightWave ® plugins folder (f.e. LightWave\Plugins\).
Installing LightWave ® Layout Plugins
Run the LightWave ® Layout executable. Select pop-down menu Layout > Utilities ® Add Plugins..., then find the folder containing the new plugin files and select them. You should see a message from LightWave telling you that the plugins have been added successfully. The changes will be saved to your configuration file when you quit the program.
Uninstalling the product
Uninstalling LightWave ® Layout Plugins
Run the LightWave ® Layout executable. Select pop-down menu Layout > Utilities > Edit Plugins..., then select the plugin files and press the Delete button. The changes will be saved to your configuration file when you quit the program. Now you can safely remove the files from your hard disk.
The price for a single license (product installed on the one machine) is 30 USD (United States Dollars).
This is the preferred ordering method. It has several advantages:
- Easy. You just need to type your personal and credit card details into the order form, and you will receive your goods within max. 48 hours.
- Fast. Usually, you will receive the purchased products within an hour (depending on the time difference between where you live, and the hours we are working)!
- Safe. You are sure your order won’t be stolen in transit, or held up by postal strikes etc.