TransferEnvelopes is LightWave Layout tool to save envelopes in one scene, and load them back in another scene.
It's essential tool for animators in every day production.
If scenes are almost the same f.e. temporary test copy of the main scene with just envelopes changed (f.e. different view from camera), TransferEnvelopes will update just envelopes without influencing the rest of scene!
It consists of the following tools:
- Save Envelopes saves envelopes of objects, bones, lights and cameras to file picked by user.
- Save Selected Envelopes saves envelopes of currently selected items to file picked by user.
- Load Envelopes asks for file name, allows user pick up items from the list, allows detailed picking up channels and finally loads data. If item with right name and type, and channel exists, channel's envelope is loaded and updated. If item cannot be found, it's making f.e. null items and loads data to dummy item.
Pick file in file-requester and specify which item types will be exported.
Note: always append .env suffix to file name!
Pick file in file-requester.
List of items present in file will be showed in panel for review. Select the one you're interested in.
List of channels present in already selected items will be showed in 2nd panel for detailed selection.
It's advised to download videos to disk using Save File As... and watch in off-line movie player.
Download 1st animation (0.000 KB) illustrating TransferEnvelopes plugin at work.
Changes made in the 1.0 (28-Apr-2014)
- The first official Windows release.
Minimum Windows Requirements
- LightWave v11.0+
- Pentium or better
- Windows 32 bit
Installing the product
In order to install the program, please extract the archive to some location on your hard disk.
On Windows ®, the archive is in the ZIP format. You will need 3rd party software such as WinZIP, which you can download from http://www.winzip.com (it's not included in the package), or other compatible software to decompress the archive.
Windows XP ® has built-in ZIP support (simply right click on the archive’s icon, and choose ‘Extract all files...’).
On Macintosh ®, the archive is in the SIT format. You will need 3rd party software such as StuffIt, which you can download from http://www.stuffit.com (it's not included in the package), or compatible software to decompress the archive.
The LightWave ® plugin does not require files to be in specific locations, which is a very nice feature. But for easier file management it is recommended that the plugin files (i.e. those with .p extension) be copied to your LightWave ® plugins folder (f.e. LightWave\Plugins\).
Installing LightWave ® Layout Plugins
Run the LightWave ® Layout executable. Select pop-down menu Layout > Utilities ® Add Plugins..., then find the folder containing the new plugin files and select them. You should see a message from LightWave telling you that the plugins have been added successfully. The changes will be saved to your configuration file when you quit the program.
Uninstalling the product
Uninstalling LightWave ® Layout Plugins
Run the LightWave ® Layout executable. Select pop-down menu Layout > Utilities > Edit Plugins..., then select the plugin files and press the Delete button. The changes will be saved to your configuration file when you quit the program. Now you can safely remove the files from your hard disk.
The price for a single license (product installed on the one machine) is 50 USD (United States Dollars).
This is the preferred ordering method. It has several advantages:
- Easy. You just need to type your personal and credit card details into the order form, and you will receive your goods within max. 48 hours.
- Fast. Usually, you will receive the purchased products within an hour (depending on the time difference between where you live, and the hours we are working)!
- Safe. You are sure your order won’t be stolen in transit, or held up by postal strikes etc.