If you're searching for LightWave version click here.
Stairs plugin is Modo interactive tool for generating stairs geometry.
It can be used by archviz artists for extremely quickly making of e.g.:
- modern interiors (especially floating stairs mode)
- modern stadiums (use couple different steps parameters, one for the real stairs and second one as place for chairs)
- cinema and theatre etc. interiors
- medieval castles
- ancient pyramids (Egyptian and Aztecs)
- ancient stadiums
- ancient buildings and temples
On the left you can see plugin panel.
Left and Right define bounding box of newly generated geometry.
Steps number of generated stairs steps.
Segments number of horizontal segments.
Extent this option will generate solid stairs e.g. staircase basement level, stairs in castles, and other ancient buildings.
Floating Width and Floating Height size of floating stair. They're disabled when Floating Thickness is 0.
Floating Thickness enables generating of floating stairs (generated on top of regular stairs), and at the same time thickness of such geometry.
It's advised to download videos to disk using Save File As... and watch in off-line movie player.
This video shows how to use Stairs interactive tool for Modo. Change YouTube quality to Full HD!
Changes made in the 1.0 (17-Mar-2018)
- The first official Windows 64 bit release.
Minimum Windows Requirements
- Modo v11.2.3+
- Windows 64 bit
Recommended Windows Requirements
The price for a single license (product installed on the one machine) in promotion is 30 USD (United States Dollars) instead of regular price
50 USD which saves you 20 USD.
This is the preferred ordering method. It has several advantages:
- Easy. You just need to type your personal and credit card details into the order form, and you will receive your goods within max. 48 hours.
- Fast. Usually, you will receive the purchased products within an hour (depending on the time difference between where you live, and the hours we are working)!
- Safe. You are sure your order won’t be stolen in transit, or held up by postal strikes etc.